Thursday, August 1, 2024

White Denim - Workout Holiday: 7 (B+)


I could have sworn I own (or owned) this. But I can't find any record of it. It's from the pre-streaming days (and pre-blogging days), so possibly I bought it and sold it back. Or, some reviews said it was all over the Web at the time, so maybe I played it that way. In any event, listening to it now, for 3 more times almost certainly, I don't recognize or much enjoy any of the songs. I do respect it though.

I figured it out: I have the version of Fits that has Exposion as a freebie. Exposion is a "re-worked partial re-recording (?)" of Workout Holiday. Since I am keeping Fits, I therefore have a "reworked version" of Workout Holiday and so won't be picking this up, not at this grade, and not since I like Exposion a hair better. Please see separate review of Exposion.

No comments:

Post a Comment