Sunday, August 2, 2026

The Three Johns - Volume: notation


Has Atom Drum Bop, The World by Storm, the Brainbox EP, and singles. I have The World by Storm on nice vinyl. I will grade these all separately as time permits. This also contains everything that's on (Crime Pays… Rock and Roll in the) Demonocracy - The Singles 1982-1986

I would also like to hear Eat Your Sons [Tupelo, 1990], but there are no digital copies or streams that I can find, and I'm not paying the prices being asked for a physical sound unheard, considering that the admittedly limited number of reviews I can find of it (Hull, AllMusic) are not encouraging. I did sample the few tracks I could find on YouTube.

I also thought I had The Best of the Three Johns [Dojo, 1996] on CD somewhere, but now I can't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment