Sunday, September 22, 2024

Various - Nuggets: Original Artyfacts From the First Psychedelic Era, 1965-1968: 8.5 (high A-)


I have the 40th Anniversary Edition (2012), with the gatefold sleeve. Beautiful item. Bought used, and it came with the booklet and CD for this -- Various - Psychedelia At Abbey Road (1965 To 1969) -- stuffed into it, for some reason, which I wish I had the time to listen to but will probably just put in the sell pile:


I also have the 4-CD box set, which I bought for some stupid reason decades ago when I must have been feeling flush (even though I generally am not into this era/genre), and have maybe only gotten around to listening to once. The first disc of that is the original 27-track classic album, so I had that as my edition of Nuggets, but realized I'd rather have the 40th Anniversary Edition than that whole box set, so put that in the sell pile and got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment